Monday, July 13, 2009

Need Your Advice & Feedback


Hello Gift Closet readers! Today I want to ask you for advice & feedback. I was just curious what you, Gift Closet readers, want to read more of or see more of on The Gift Closet. I know there are a lot of people that read, but never comment. And if you are on of those, please leave a comment & let me know you're out there! ~wink~ So, let me know what you want to see more of or if you would be interested in any of these things.

1. An online Bible Study
2. More religious/spiritual articles
3. Guest Bloggers
4. More giveaways
5. More features
6. Tips
7. Recipes
8. Holiday or seasonal ideas or tips
9. Your suggestions!

So, please, please leave a comment & let me know which of these you would want to see more of, or if you have an idea you want to read about. Thanks so much!!



No comments: